5 journal questions to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life — IN CONTROL — when life feels out of control ✨
1. When I look back at this time in life, what are the moments/things I want to remember? ✨
2. In what ways am I growing through experiencing discomfort? ✨
3. Are there things I want to do differently once I get back to “normal life?” ✨
4. What do I appreciate now, more than ever? ✨
5. How can I use this time to invest in myself, my future goals or my relationships? ✨
Want more amazing journal prompts? Click on “Download Magic Questions” below for more.
*These journal prompts were developed to help us deal with the COVID-19 crisis in April 2020 but can be adjusted to apply to any time external circumstances cause us to feel like life is out of control.